Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiver for our Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiver for our Property Empty Waiver for our Property Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

pinkz

Arresto Menor

I need an advices...we waive our rights in the land property of my parents in some conditions they need to give us 50,000.00 but they failed to give us...for almost 3 years they failed to give so we decided not to give that land but they claiming we already waive our rights...but we stand you failed in our condition...what is our rights

2Waiver for our Property Empty Re: Waiver for our Property Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

pinkz,

if that condition is expressly provided in the waiver, then you have two options: either you enforce it(demand them to pay) or rescind it.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

3Waiver for our Property Empty Re: Waiver for our Property Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

pinkz

Arresto Menor

We waive our rights on that land...but unfortunately the 50,000.00 are not included in that waiver...we can still rescind or void that waiver...what is our rights...thank you god bless...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum