Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

oral defamation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oral defamation Empty oral defamation Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 am

sailormoon

Arresto Menor

mga sir at mga ma'am, gusto ko po sanang isangguni sa inyo kung anu po ba ang pwedeng i file na reklamo sa mga taong gumagawa ng mapanirang komento sa internet halimbawa sa mga social networking site.... kasi po may mga komentong malisyoso na binaggit sa aking larawan na di ko po alam na naupload po ang aking larawan sa kanilang profile at duon po ako tinadtad ng komento na malisyoso. salamat. pasensya na po bagong tuklas ko itong site na ito.

anu po kaya ang pwede kong isampang reklamo... gayong involed po ang isang guro sa school namin ang isa sa mga nagkomento ng malisyosong komento. salamat po talaga

Last edited by sailormoon on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

2oral defamation Empty Re: oral defamation Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 pm

attyLLL

first, oral defamation refers to slanderous remarks which are spoken orally. written defamation is libel.

who was it who posted your picture? how is it that person has your picture? do you just want them to take down the picture or you really intend to file a criminal case?

take screen shots of the picture as posted in the profile and the comments or save the pages to document what they did. make sure you can identify these persons and their addresses.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum