Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Empty AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am

Maruja

Arresto Menor

Good evening atty,
I have a 2 pending arrest warrants for estafa because i was caught up in a case were my father borrowed a check from me which he used for rediscounting. It so happened that he wasn't able to settle his obligations that is why he was sued and since check ko po yung ginamit, kasama ako sa demanda at na issue-han ng warrant/s. Because of that incident i decided na umalis na sa puder nya and i don't want to be a part of it ( my dad and i haven't talk for a long time and wala na ako updates about the case)and by the way atty, He didn't even paid my bail! so the only solution is for me to pay for it myself but to be able to that, I am planning to go to UAE as a tourist and dun na ako mag apply ng work, I know that there's no way I can find work here because I can't go to the NBI to get a clearance, how would i know if i was issued an HDO? is it alright or would it be safe for me to go there to have it verified? I'm afraid lang to go to the bureau of immigration kasi baka pag nakita nila na that I have pending warrants e d na po ako palabasin...Thank You

2AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Empty Re: AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

mamipoako

Arresto Menor

Hi Maruja,

kindly clarify, you mean umatend ka na ng arraignment? then may ongoing kang hearing tapos nde mo na inatenand thats why ng issue ang court ng WO?

Please share more details,

thanks

3AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Empty Re: AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 am

attyLLL

that's right. if you already filed bail there there should be no warrants unless you skipped appearing in court.

but i doubt if there is any hdo

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Empty Re: AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Maruja

Arresto Menor

I haven't attended any hearing, just my dad and his lawyer. The reason i was aware of those warrants because ang dad ko nahuli ng mga NBI but he was able to pay the bail. Ang hinahanap talaga ng NBI that time was ME and my dad, it so happened lang na wala po ako sa house that time kaya hindi ako nahuli. Sumama po loob ko sa dad ko because he didn't even bother to settle my bail yung kanya lang considering nadamay lang ako. So I decided na umalis sa house namin and find a way na lang to settle my own bail for my temporary liberty. The reason I was seeking advice about HDO is plan ko po pumunta UAE to find work I was worried lang considering my situation, is baka harangin ako ng immigration sa airport. I just want to know na will it be safe for me to go to the bureau of immigration para ma verify if I already have an HDO?

5AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Empty Re: AT LARGE FOR ESTAFA Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 am

natatangingtanong

Arresto Menor

kapag po ba meron kang HDO tapos nakasama sa mga list ng mga na lift na HDO ng DOJ ibig sabihin po ba nito puede ka na makalabas ng bansa?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum