Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senior Citizens Discount Query

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Senior Citizens Discount Query Empty Senior Citizens Discount Query Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm

kobewan08

Arresto Menor

Good day to all lawyers! I hope you would answer my query. I don't know which thread to post so i hope the moderators don't delete this thread.

we have a distributor of medicines that sells medicines to hospitals in Luzon. this hospitals, in turn, sell to patients who are senior citizens at the Senior Citizens Discount. the hospitals, in turn, ask for rebates from the distributor for 70% of the total Senor Citizens Discount. However, it is my understanding that for the distributor to pay the rebate, he must have been given at least 16% sales discount by the manufacturer, and must give at least 16% sales discount to its customers. the distributors have none of those. will the Distributor still be required to pay the rebates?

By the way, aside from the Expanded Senior citizens act of 2010, my reference is DOH memorandum 2010-0032. hope this helps.

hoping for your prompt reply. Thanks in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum