Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am legitimate child and my dad has already passed away ,do i deserve his wealth?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angge28

Arresto Menor

My mother is the third woman of my dad , my dad has signed my birth certificate and currently using his family name but my dad is actually married to his second wife .I was blessed and flourished by his college plan arrangement and now my dad was gone, do i have the right to receive the part of his wealth ? if Yes how far can i go through cause i believe that the second wife are trying to keep me away from my dads family & wealth for several years now. Thanks a lot

God Bless you for rendering your great service to us!

attyLLL

it sounds more like you are actually illegitimate because your parents' marriage is void, but to enforce your right, you should first write a letter to the other wife that you are expecting that the settlement of your father's estate should be done and you will participate.

if they refuse, you will have to hire a lawyer and file a case in court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum