Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate minor child custody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegitimate minor child custody Empty illegitimate minor child custody Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:15 am

Tizha

Arresto Menor

I have 10 months daughter carried the surname of her father. I want to keep my daughter away from her father no communication totally. Can I get a court order that will not allow the father to go near of my daughter.

He will not be a good influence to my daughter. He had 2 sons to different woman though he has a good job, I am willing not to ask anything from him. I would to change the surname of my daughter from her father surname to my surname.

Her father told me that we have equal rights over our daughter though were not married, is that true?

Does he has the right to have sole custody of our child.

I dont want to talk to him anymore as well as not to talk and see my daughter. I just want to have a peaceful life. I dont want my daughter to observed our fight while shes growing. I want to this to protect the interest of my daughter.

2illegitimate minor child custody Empty Re: illegitimate minor child custody Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Tizha wrote:I have 10 months daughter carried the surname of her father. I want to keep my daughter away from her father no communication totally. Can I get a court order that will not allow the father to go near of my daughter.

He will not be a good influence to my daughter. He had 2 sons to different woman though he has a good job, I am willing not to ask anything from him. I would to change the surname of my daughter from her father surname to my surname.

Her father told me that we have equal rights over our daughter though were not married, is that true?

Does he has the right to have sole custody of our child.

I dont want to talk to him anymore as well as not to talk and see my daughter. I just want to have a peaceful life. I dont want my daughter to observed our fight while shes growing. I want to this to protect the interest of my daughter.

Are you married with the father? If not, you have the full parental authority over the child, but the father has visitation right. Unless you can prove that the father is a threat to your daughter, you cannot deny that right from him. or else prepare for a court battle.

3illegitimate minor child custody Empty Re: illegitimate minor child custody Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:36 pm

attyLLL

in a similar case, what we did was was to advise our client to reject attempts of visitation. the father filed a case and eventually, there was a court approved visitation and support plan which became acceptable to both parties.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum