Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid loan from a lending company

2 posters

Unpaid loan from a lending company

Unpaid loan from a lending company Vote_lcap0%Unpaid loan from a lending company Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Unpaid loan from a lending company Vote_lcap0%Unpaid loan from a lending company Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid loan from a lending company Empty Unpaid loan from a lending company Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

jeffmonac

Arresto Menor

Good evening. I'm jeffrey. i would like to ask and request for a legal advice regarding my financial situation and problem. Nakautang po ako ng 100k sa isang lending company. I signed in the contact and agreed with its 5% monthly interest. We also had an agreement that I would pay only the interest of the principal loan amount monthly since I was incapable to pay yet both the capital and monthly, and this situation would continue until I have already paid completely the principal amount. For 1 month, I was able to pay the interest of Php5000 but for the succeeding 11months I have failed to pay because of some emergency situations that required me to spend my money. After a year, I was called by the lending company through a summon. In their office, I explained why I have failed to pay my monthly dues. Then, the lending company manager decided to just add up my unpaid interest within 12 months which was P60,000 to my principal loan amount. So as of now, I already have a principal loan amount of P160,000 and they continuously require me to pay the interest monthly. Is this legal? Can they do such action and move without violating any legal debt rules/laws and borrower's rights. I really need your advice and help. Thank you very much.

2Unpaid loan from a lending company Empty Re: Unpaid loan from a lending company Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:10 pm

anarkalie

Arresto Menor

may case is bp 22 sa lending company un brother ko umaatend dahil nasa abroad ako now my brother is in abroad too at nakatanggap ang sister ko ng arraignment letter this coming august pero walang alam ang sister ko about the case paano po ang dapat namin gawin pareho kaming nasa abroad pwede ba kami pagawa letter sa abogado since pareho kaming wala ng brother ko sa pinas. thanks po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum