Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clerance after Resignation

+2
attyLLL
sandippatil1007@gmail.com
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clerance after Resignation Empty Clerance after Resignation Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 am

Arresto Menor

I resigned on 5th April 2012 with Notice period upto 5th May 2012. My resignation is accepted by my IS(Immediate Superior/Boss) & NS(Next Superior/Dept. Head) & Project Director. After taking acceptance of these 3 persons, I send my Original Resignation Letter to our Head Office through company Internal Courior. Due to my mother serious sickness I am absent during notice period. But, my Resignation is not proceeded by our Project site Admin Head. He tell me that, he want me in his cabin with Resignation Letter, & attends 1 month notice period, then only he will proceed my Resignation Head Office. Now, 3 Months over but no conversation from Company side. Tell me how will I get clerance & withdrawl PF FROM MY pf account.

2Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

attyLLL

write another letter that you consider yourself as resigned because the notice period had been served and even extended. you don't need approval to resign.

politely request for your clearance and your pf

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Clerance after Resignation Empty Clerance after Resignation Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Arresto Menor

Sir,

Is there any compulsion that during notice period of 1 month an Employee(me) must present in Company at any condition?......In my case, I failed to present during notice period because of serious sickness of my mother......At that time, rather than job...my mother is the first priority to me.....Our admin head is a retired ARMY officer, & I think due to ego problem he was not co-operating me....Please guide me about ATTENDANCE DURING NOTICE PERIOD.

4Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 pm

attyLLL

you are considered awol, and the employer can try to seek damages from you

5Clerance after Resignation Empty Clerance after Resignation Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Arresto Menor

Sir what about my question.....i.e. ATTENDANCE DURING NOTICE PERIOD?........What action I will take next?...........

6Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Jojette

Arresto Menor

Good evening! i just want to have a better prespective over my current situation.

I resigned from my previous company last May 17 effective June 17. However, when i talked to my boss, she gave her verbal consent and i was allowed to stop working earlier than the effectivity date. It has been a company practice that Final Pay shall be released after 1 month. I stopped working last june 7. up until now, they have not released my REMAINING SALARY, 13TH MONTH, CASH BOND. what would be my legal basis if i will go to Labor?do i have a strong complaint?

7Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

attyLLL

sandi, as i said you are considered awol during that time; and you can send a polite letter.

jojette, i recommend you first write a letter to the management.

8Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 pm

pepperdust

Arresto Menor

Good day, atty!

Tanong ko lang kung posible pang makuha yung back pay ko. Pinag voluntary resign ako last June 29 dahil wala silang position na maibibigay sa akin due to my salary and, through verbal agreement, sumangayon yung boss ko na hanggang July 19 yung last day ko. Nung July 09-13, di ako nakapasok kasi inasikaso ko yung family business namin since hindi pwede yung nanay ko due to her heart condition. Naka receive ako ng notification na pinapapunta ako ng July 13, kaso sinabi ko nga sa kanila na hindi ako pwede pumunta kasi nasa business meeting pa ako. Nag notify po ako sa office namin during that time.

Pumunta ako doon ng Monday, July 16. Sabi sa akin ng HR na hindi na ino-honor yung last day of resignation ko at last day ko na raw nung July 13. Hindi rin daw po ako i-cliclear at di ko rin makukuha back pay ko. Ang reason ng boss ko according sa HR "hindi raw ako bibigyan ng clearance dahil hindi ko na honor yung deal namin" which is last day ko is July 19 at naging case sa kanila yung di ako nakapasok from July 09-13.

What should I do po?

9Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 am

attyLLL

you can file a money claim at nlrc

10Clerance after Resignation Empty Clearance Problem Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

Bluekisser84

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just resigned from my work last June 30. I was a manager in the company. I was able to turnover all the documents and files to my boss however, I was not able to complete the turnover. I told my boss that If I need to sign anything, they can just call me. And advised them that I will finish my turnover (one of the reasons why I was not able to complete my turnover was I was not given ample time to do so). Anyway, when I came back after a month to get my last pay, my boss was claiming that I didn't turnover to her. I went to her and asked her if I can go there to discuss the files and other documents to her so I can be cleared.. she said that I can't do that anymore because I'm already off limit in the office since I resigned already. So I asked her if I can just email the written turnover but she had distributed the documents to my previous staff so they can work on it... She said that I can't do anything anymore to get cleared. Is there a legal basis for rejecting a resigned employee to work on his clearance? I've turned over all the necessary files and documents, the only thing that was not done was a discussion of the items and the written turnover. I would appreciate your feedback on my concern. Thank you very much.

11Clerance after Resignation Empty Re: Clerance after Resignation Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Same thing..file a money claim at nearest DOLE..I did that also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum