Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal advice Empty Legal advice Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

if.cee.are

Arresto Menor

Hello, I would like to have an advice to this situation:

I am a Filipino, married for 36 years and working as a seaman. I met an African girlfriend in Ivory Coast. She is from Guinea and migrated and living in Ivory Coast. Our relationship resulted her to get pregnant. I vowed support for her, in fact I am sending her financial support for their daily needs every month. She has 2 children from her previous Ivorian boyfriend whom abandoned her and the responsibility to the children, now I assumed the responsibility to the children on their school and basic needs, by the way they are not married,
My concern is if she deliver our child, what will be the legal consequences on her stay in Ivory Coast being her 3rd child from a Filipino father? and the child?
Thank you for your kind advice.

Last edited by if.cee.are on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Legal advice Empty Re: Legal advice Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

ayiane30

Arresto Menor

hello im divorce with my ex japanese husband 3yrs from now ...hes already married and have his own family..I wanted to be marry again.Im filipina.They told me about filing a Petition for recognition of foreign divorce in the Philippine court...they gave me list of the following i need to prove 1) copy of decree of divorce issues by Japan govt. (English version) as authenticated by the Philippine embassy 2) copy of Japanese law (civil code of Japan) allowing divorce and 3) NSO copy of her marriage contract with the Japanese.But im having a hard time on how to start and where to get all of this..Specially the copy/book japansese law allowing divorce..please please help me....i wanted to start and hopefully finish my case because i wanted to marry again and have my own family..hopefully you can help me...thank you

3Legal advice Empty Re: Legal advice Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:49 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

ayiane30 wrote:hello im divorce with my ex japanese husband 3yrs from now ...hes already married and have his own family..I wanted to be marry again.Im filipina.They told me about filing a Petition for recognition of foreign divorce in the Philippine court...they gave me list of the following i need to prove 1) copy of decree of divorce issues by Japan govt. (English version) as authenticated by the Philippine embassy 2) copy of Japanese law (civil code of Japan) allowing divorce and 3) NSO copy of her marriage contract with the Japanese.But im having a hard time on how to start and where to get all of this..Specially the copy/book japansese law allowing divorce..please please help me....i wanted to start and hopefully finish my case because i wanted to marry again and have my own family..hopefully you can help me...thank you

Hi ayiane30.

Perhaps, your next step is to look for a lawyer who can assist you in the procurement and compilation of all those documents.

A copy of the divorce decree may be obtained from the court which granted the divorce. If it is written in Japanese language, you should have it authenticated and translated into English. Authentication is done by the Department or Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its equivalent in Japan. Then, it shall be submitted to the Philippine Embassy for certification.

For more free legal information about Recognition of Foreign Divorce, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

4Legal advice Empty Re: Legal advice Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:44 pm

ayiane30

Arresto Menor

thanks...my problem is i cant come to japan is it possible for me to still do this?and can i get a copy of japanese law will they give me or not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum