Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay or Return Vehicle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pay or Return Vehicle Empty Pay or Return Vehicle Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:51 pm

cybervincey

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.,

Last year i was able to loan an SUV, been a good payer for a year, until tragedy came to the family and my Aunt died of Bone Cancer.
I was struggling to pay everything car, medicals, grocers, as modesty aside i'm the highest earning guy in the family. There was an instance where they made me pay 2 months which i did.

I struggled with the payment, i went and open an ATM account for them to debit my payment. The main branch told me to execute an auto debit form in the local branch which i did.
Made two payments however non-debited so i inquired they told me the same thing make an auto debit which i told them i did, i even left the amount to be debited blank.

Now out of no where 6-8th months they suddenly forwarded my account to a collection agency and demand either i pay full or surrender the unit, i paid a year already and the car has sentimental value already i am telling them i am willing to settle but not the entire thing i can even pay twice a month if needed... What else can i do for them not to get my SUV?

I did not recieve any call since January, whereas i have tried to get in touch with them and even sent them an email prior the collection agency coming to the picture.

Hope you can help me.

2Pay or Return Vehicle Empty Re: Pay or Return Vehicle Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can buy their time and do negotiate further.. Your problem just like mine its only that mine is a motorcycle..Technically they can repossess the unit because its on the contract but you can still negotiate to them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum