Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation

+3
Chanuen
regg
liezlliezl
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation Empty resignation Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 pm

liezlliezl

Arresto Menor

Magtatanong lang sana ako, kasi nag resign yung kapatid ko sa trabaho, may letter of resignation naman siya, ang nakalagay is one week effectivity, ngayon ang sinasabi dapat nga daw 30 days ang effectivity ng resignation, kahit agency ba kaylangan pa ding sundin yung 30 days kahit na may resignation letter nang ibinigay.

2resignation Empty Re: resignation Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:55 am

regg

Arresto Menor

need your advice,suspension lng po young nilagay sa akin pero due to intimidation and harassment naforce po ako magresign.eto po young message niya. I just wanted to remind you regarding the submission of your letter i am afraid that if we do not receive it by today we will be pursuing the letter and case that was issued to you last Thursday. Also pls let me know when you can do the full turn over next week. Thank you.
You can submit the letter via email tonight that will suffice. Mgt preference is to finish full turn over next week before the 31st also we will need the laptop back as mentioned to you when we issued you the HR Case Letter we will be using that laptop to conduct the investigastion i hope you can return the unit to the office on Monday.

Nagsend po ako ng email sa boss ko.resignation letter pero one week na wala pa din silang reply sa akin.wala po along access sa lha.email at khit san pano po ako makkkpagtrabaho?ano po ba case and pwede kong ihabol!need your help on this.our new hr has personal interest kaya walang admin hearing or they don't gave me time to explain myself.bumaba and moral at pagkatao ko.pls help me.thank you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by regg on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

3resignation Empty resignation.. Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:49 am

Chanuen

Arresto Menor

Hi, just want to ask, what will happen to those employer who does not give or provide sss, philhealth, pag ibig and other benefits of employees? Also, they do not provide us payslip during/after getting our salary. I resigned in this school, supposedly, i have two years, they do not want to give me a certificate of employment as evidence of my employment in their school for a year. I had finished my requirements before I left. Thank you for your answers. In advance.

4resignation Empty Re: resignation Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:13 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

liezlliezl wrote:Magtatanong lang sana ako, kasi nag resign yung kapatid ko sa trabaho, may letter of resignation naman siya, ang nakalagay is one week effectivity, ngayon ang sinasabi dapat nga daw 30 days ang effectivity ng resignation, kahit agency ba kaylangan pa ding sundin yung 30 days kahit na may resignation letter nang ibinigay.

As much as possible e kelangan sundin yung 30 days pero kung ayaw na ng tao e hindi pwedeng pwersahin ninoman na magtrabaho pa ang isang tao ng 30 kung ayaw na nito. Ito ay 'Involuntary Servitude' at bawal ito.

5resignation Empty Re: resignation Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

regg wrote:need your advice,suspension lng po young nilagay sa akin pero due to intimidation and harassment naforce po ako magresign.eto po young message niya. I just wanted to remind you regarding the submission of your letter i am afraid that if we do not receive it by today we will be pursuing the letter and case that was issued to you last Thursday. Also pls let me know when you can do the full turn over next week. Thank you.
You can submit the letter via email tonight that will suffice. Mgt preference is to finish full turn over next week before the 31st also we will need the laptop back as mentioned to you when we issued you the HR Case Letter we will be using that laptop to conduct the investigastion i hope you can return the unit to the office on Monday.

Nagsend po ako ng email sa boss ko.resignation letter pero one week na wala pa din silang reply sa akin.wala po along access sa lha.email at khit san pano po ako makkkpagtrabaho?ano po ba case and pwede kong ihabol!need your help on this.our new hr has personal interest kaya walang admin hearing or they don't gave me time to explain myself.bumaba and moral at pagkatao ko.pls help me.thank you Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Pumapasok ka pa din ba?

6resignation Empty Re: resignation Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Chanuen wrote:Hi, just want to ask, what will happen to those employer who does not give or provide sss, philhealth, pag ibig and other benefits of employees? Also, they do not provide us payslip during/after getting our salary. I resigned in this school, supposedly, i have two years, they do not want to give me a certificate of employment as evidence of my employment in their school for a year. I had finished my requirements before I left. Thank you for your answers. In advance.

They will be prosecuted and penalized by the government.

7resignation Empty Re: resignation Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit kasi andaming mahilig maglagay ng effective date sa resignation letter? Pwede namang wala na nun e. Kailangan lang IPA-RECEIVE sa opisina, at ITAGO ang received copy.

8resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 am

ilovepapa

Arresto Menor

liezlliezl wrote:Magtatanong lang sana ako, kasi nag resign yung kapatid ko sa trabaho, may letter of resignation naman siya, ang nakalagay is one week effectivity, ngayon ang sinasabi dapat nga daw 30 days ang effectivity ng resignation, kahit agency ba kaylangan pa ding sundin yung 30 days kahit na may resignation letter nang ibinigay.

anu po bang status ng employment ng kapatid mo? at anu bang stipulated sa employment contract or appointment? revisit the contract. andun po un. if wala merong nasa labor code kung ilang days dapat magrender.

9resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:30 am

ilovepapa

Arresto Menor

Chanuen wrote:Hi, just want to ask, what will happen to those employer who does not give or provide sss, philhealth, pag ibig and other benefits of employees? Also, they do not provide us payslip during/after getting our salary. I resigned in this school, supposedly, i have two years, they do not want to give me a certificate of employment as evidence of my employment in their school for a year. I had finished my requirements before I left. Thank you for your answers. In advance.

1. mandatory req and SSS, Philhealth, however some benefits kahit hindi cash on a case to case basis.

2. your payslip is your ownership.

3. if you have your clearance certificate I think that is enough until situation favors you.

I believe your employer has reasons why you were not maybe issued a COE.

10resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am

ilovepapa

Arresto Menor

ador wrote:Bakit kasi andaming mahilig maglagay ng effective date sa resignation letter? Pwede namang wala na nun e. Kailangan lang IPA-RECEIVE sa opisina, at ITAGO ang received copy.

hahah...korek

11resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:39 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

ador wrote:Bakit kasi andaming mahilig maglagay ng effective date sa resignation letter? Pwede namang wala na nun e. Kailangan lang IPA-RECEIVE sa opisina, at ITAGO ang received copy.

On the part of the Management, kailangan yun. Ano yun, huhulaan nila yung date kung kelan ka nila icoconsider as resigned? Anong separation date ang ilalagay nila sa COE ng empleyado kung hindi nakalagay yung effectivity date ng resignation, huhulaan din ba nila yun?

Anyways, assuming na hindi nakalagay yung effectivity date at na-receive ng management, ang presumption ng batas ay ang effectivity date ng resignation ay yung date mismo ng letter/document or kung wala ay yung date kung kailan natanggap ng management ang resignation letter kung ito ay immediate resignation o hindi.

Last edited by HrDude on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

12resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

yun nga!

13resignation Empty Re: resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

HrDude wrote:

Anyways, assuming na hindi nakalagay yung effectivity date at na-receive ng management, ang presumption ng batas ay ang effectivity date ng resignation ay yung date mismo ng letter/document or kung wala ay yung date kung kailan natanggap ng management ang resignation letter at ito immediate resignation.

yun nga!

14resignation Empty Unfinished contract / cashbond claim Thu May 10, 2018 6:29 am

Lala_2014

Arresto Menor

Anyone here can help me answer my question.
Paano yung empleyado ang kontrata is 6 months with cash bonf or performance bond umalis ng wala pang 6 months?
Nag paalam mag abroad pinayagan ng management na magresign pero hindi po ng submit ng resignation letter upang ma process saba ung kanyang cashbond. Nag pa barangay, nagpa labor kahit may mali xa, ngayon ang tanong pede b i revoke ng company ung resignation nya as breach of contract dahil hindi nman pla mg aabroad kundi lumipay ng ibang company at namamahiya pa at naghihiyakat ng ibang kasamahan upang mgreklamo laban sa company. Ano ang pedeng gawin sa isang empleyado na ubod ng yabang wala nman sa tama?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum