Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me and my cousin's husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me and my cousin's husband Empty Me and my cousin's husband Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

QUERY

Arresto Menor

Hi attyLLL, nakipagrelasyon ako sa husband ng cousin ko for about 1 month until wife found out. No sexual intercourse happened, only drinking and texting. I know mali at nagsisisi na ako, normal na magalit sakin pinsan ko. But they (the wife and our other cousins) keeps on harrassing me telling all our relatives that I seduced her husband and we had intercourse, she said her husband confirmed we went into this certain motel. I confronted the husband and told me he falsely admitted that because his wife keeps on physically hurting him, forcing him to just said yes we had intercourse. I am just being quiet for few weeks but it is getting worst, until almost everyone of my relatives keeps on posting rude words in my social accounts and telling our common friends how nasty and evil I am for trying to destroy their family. Can I sue my cousin for slandering or oral defamation? And his husband for saying we had sex when in fact we did not? Di ko na alam gagawin ko. I need your advise please. Thank you.

2Me and my cousin's husband Empty Re: Me and my cousin's husband Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:12 am

attyLLL

what i've done for clients like your cousin is to write a terse letter to the other woman. if i were your lawyer, that is the first step i would do.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum