Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS coverage and 13th month pay?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Empty SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 pm

sietepartidas

Arresto Menor

My friend is a tutor engaged by a person (a korean who provides students from korea) asked me if he is entitled to SSS coverage and 13th mo. pay. He's been engaged for over nine years and he told me that ever since, wala sya SSS and 13th mo. pay. Pwede pa ba pa bayaran yung past 9 yrs SSS and 13th month pay?

2SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Empty Re: SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 pm

attyLLL

with no other facts, i would say yes, she is entitled

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Empty Re: SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm

majorpain30

Arresto Menor

kung company yung pinapasukan nya at nag reremit sa SSS dapat isama sya sa remitance ng SSS ng company nila at kasama sana sya sa 13th month pay, ang tanong 9 years kana are you regular employee, or meron kayong different contract with your employer?

4SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Empty Re: SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

sietepartidas

Arresto Menor

majorpain30 wrote:kung company yung pinapasukan nya at nag reremit sa SSS dapat isama sya sa remitance ng SSS ng company nila at kasama sana sya sa 13th month pay, ang tanong 9 years kana are you regular employee, or meron kayong different contract with your employer?

its not a company. ang siste, this korean is renting an apartment. then these korean students reside there where they are being taught english by filipino tutors, one of them is my friend. these students are paying the Korean, who in turn is paying the tutors. yun ang negosyo nya. the agreement was tutors will teach and they are paid at an hourly rate. ganun nag umpisa hanggang sa umabot na ng nine years. given this set up, that will make the tutors employees right?

5SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Empty Re: SSS coverage and 13th month pay? Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

attyLLL

yes, i would agree they are employees

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum