Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help! i can't pay my debts on time anymore.will i be filed with estafa?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hexagon

Arresto Menor

i get p.o cards(i card allows you to purchase from a store just like a creditcard.1 card amounts to php500)from a friend who is a guarantor. i got 120 cards in all.i have to pay it in 2 months with 2 payments per month.I need to pay 15,000.00 per pay period.Now,i cant afford to pay 15,000 per pay period.i can pay the amount but i need more time.can my friend sue me for estafa?

attyLLL

One of the elements of estafa is that there was deceit employed and the deceit was the reason that the injured party transferred their property to the other party.

From the info you gave, it seems that you only have a simple debt. he can sue you for the debt, but not for a criminal case for estafa.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum