Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can I be filed for an estafa?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can I be filed for an estafa? Empty can I be filed for an estafa? Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 pm

fritzie

Arresto Menor

I have my credit card, and I used it when my sister in law was hospitalized last November 2008. My father in law told me if I can use my credit card to pay the hospital bill worth 60,000 since he had no other means to raise money to pay the bill. He tell me that he will pay 5,000 monthly but he not even pay me a single centavo.On the first 5 months I pay the minimum due of 5,000 until such time that I can no longer pay the remaining amount plus interest.I called the bank if I can have it pay on installment with interest, but they respond me, that my card has no promo regarding the settlement I want to settle. That's why I resorted to not paying with the bank, since they cannot give me a compromise arrangement. This March 2010, a certain fiscal called our barangay telephone number to confirm if I am still living in there in our barangay and inform that I have been filed in makati city with an estafa case. The secretary of our barangay went to our house and inform my father in law that I am facing an estafa case in makati. The fiscal leave a contact# for me to call him regarding this case. How I would gonna do about this?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum