Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case filed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case filed  Empty estafa case filed Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

lavender

Arresto Menor

hi! good afternoon po. I just need an advice regarding the subpoena. actually no one received the subpoena coz we were not in the house when it was delivered. my mother in law saw this envelope when she tried to visit the house. she called us and told us what is it about. it's a subpoena from the city prosecutor for estafa case filed by my former employer. is it okey to just ignore it? i know at some point in time of my service with them that i committted dishonesty. I could not file a counter affidavit coz i dont know what to right. is it okey to ignore and run away?

please help me.

2estafa case filed  Empty Re: estafa case filed Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:25 pm

wolfwise

Arresto Menor

You can't run away your entire life. If you fail to file a counter-affidavit, the prosecutor will consider only the affidavits and evidences of the complainant and will eventually file a criminal case in court. If you are indeed guilty, it is best to settle this early now that it is still in the prosecution stage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum