Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not eligible for re hire

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not eligible for re hire Empty Not eligible for re hire Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 pm

roipatrick

Arresto Menor

To start with, nag work ako as a data analyst in one of the largest company here in the Philippines and in abroad as well. Now, there's an incident na nangyari between me and another employee (hindi physical) which he blamed me for threatening him as in death threat or physical threat which maraming makakapagpatunay na hindi ko ginawa. Now, according dun sa process about having such cases, nakasaad sa process na kailangan munang dumaan sa team leads and managers para maayos yung problema before bringing it all the way up to the HT department. Now here's the deal, nag resign ako then nag render ako ng 30 days according to the philippine labor code and then sa huling araw ko binigyan ako ng incident report about sa nangyari.....which is almost 2 months na ang nakakalipas.....so a team lead said na it was null and void....question? since it was my last day, i'm no longer connected to the company since all of my access was disconnected so meaning wala na talaga ako sa company nila, diba void na yung IR nila.....now, nung nag aaply ako ulit sa company nila....tinag ako nung project manager namin ng not eligible for rehire na nakabased daw sa IR. since IR was served on my last day it means that i resigned and left the company with a clean record, right? Now, nung lumapit ako sa kanila ayaw nila akong pag tuunan ng pansin and the worst part is yung nanira sa akin is hindi man lang nabigyan ng IR kahit isang beses dun sa ginawa nya. Aside from taking this matter to DOLE....what advice can you give me since this is really a large company and to tell you the truth eh nakawawa ako ng walang kalaban laban.....as in wala kahit usap or explanation hindi nila ako binigyan ng chance....please I need your help asap.

2Not eligible for re hire Empty Re: Not eligible for re hire Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

attyLLL

i can't say they violated anything. you don't have any rights to be re-hired in the first place, but if you wish to contest it, then write a letter to the HR regarding the incident report that you ignored.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum