Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of contract!!!  Empty Breach of contract!!! Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 pm

itsmenow

Arresto Menor

Hellow po! I have a serious problem where in I have already signed a job offer in a company which states that if when I signed the the offer I must continue with their company, else I have to pay 120000 as a damage to their company.

When I signed the job offer, I still have some pending appication with another company. I wasn't expecting to pass from my pending application so I signed the job offer already. But I received a call from another that company and they said that I passed. Their offer is much bigger, times 1.5 from the first company and it is also one of the best I.T company so I really want to take the last offer instead of the first one that I signed.

Can I still decline the first job offer to me? How serious is it if I do that. Makasuhan ba ako? Ano possible na maging implication kapag hindi ko tinuloy yung napirmahan ko ng job offer. Although, I havent signed a job contract, only the job offer, they say that I still have to sign n job contract. Ano po kaya magandang gawin?

Please help!

Any advice po! thanks po!

2Breach of contract!!!  Empty Re: Breach of contract!!! Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm

attyLLL

the job offer is a binding contract, but if you breach it, it is not considered a crime although the company might claim damages against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Breach of contract!!!  Empty Re: Breach of contract!!! Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 am

itsmenow

Arresto Menor

Sa wakas po at naka pag reply po kayo. Salamat po. Ask ko lang po, what if hindi ko mabayaran yung damage? anong pwedeng mangyari ? or if sabihin ko na babayaran ko , pero I'm not sure kung kelan ko babayaran, possible po kaya yun? salamat po ulet.

4Breach of contract!!!  Empty Re: Breach of contract!!! Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 pm

attyLLL

then they can claim money damages from you by filing a case in court.

5Breach of contract!!!  Empty Re: Breach of contract!!! Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:16 pm

liezlliezl

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang din po, pano kung agency ako namamasukan and pinipilit nilang 30 days and kaylangan na resignation ko, makakasuhan po ba ako don?

6Breach of contract!!!  Empty Re: Breach of contract!!! Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 pm

attyLLL

no, they cannot force you to resign

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum