Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slight physical injury

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slight physical injury Empty slight physical injury Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

educ05

Arresto Menor

Good day! Hi i need help i have a officemate that is a lesbian and one time when we have a drinking session aftr office hour in a bar near timog when i got pissed of over her because she said something bad about me that got me really mad and that time where both drunk thats why i punched her in the face and cause her around her eyes 2 swell and got a black eye in the following day the HR call us and i got scold bcoz she is still a women and now im bein summoned in the city hall. I must prepare a counter affidavit what can i do to get out of dis mess and by the way i offer an apology so many times to her i also resign in my job jz 4 her 2 move on but still she insist to bring it in the court i also offer myself 2 pay her during our brgy hearing she is still upset about the incident i didnt mean 2 hurt her what should i do?? nid help badly i hav no work and money now i cnt even hire an attorney anymore

2slight physical injury Empty Re: slight physical injury Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

dont worry, the penalty for such offense is too law, 1-30 days or fine of not more than two hundred pesos, at any rate, the same will pass through the mediation center,

3slight physical injury Empty Re: slight physical injury Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 pm

educ05

Arresto Menor

ok, so do i have to hire a lawyer?

4slight physical injury Empty Prision Correccional Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 pm

jeidenn

Arresto Menor

Sir, ask ko lng po pag na Prision Correccional ka po ba affected po ba ang NBI clearance?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum