Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

amz

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good day!

I am glad I found this website and have decided to register. Hope you can give me answers on my problem right now.

1. hired June2010
2. I signed the agreement with three years contract and it was stated in the agreement that whenever I can't continue the 3 years I need to pay 20,000 pesos for the damages . I am just wondering because I was never sent to trainings.I already finished the first 2 years of my contract .
3. I decided to quit because I am now hired in DepEd. The owner of the school is giving me so much pressure and telling me that they will be sending a demand letter to the Department of Education. Will that be a hindrance for my new work? am I really liable to pay them the 20,000?
Please help me..

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi amz,

As a rule, your previous employer cannot force you to stay and work for them because if they do so that is tantamount to involuntary servitude.
By the way, if you don't mind, are you a licensed teacher?

http://www.domingo-law.com

3breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

amz

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply. Should I really pay the breach of contract? They are threating me to send a demand letter. I'm kind of worried , the DepEd might not release my appointment. Yes, I am a licensed teacher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum