Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Termination Empty Illegal Termination Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon po!

I just want to ask po regarding the situation of my sister, she work before as admin staff of a club/bar when one of her co-worker discover that my sister is stealing money from the company by means of adjusting the salary and girls commission. My sister immediately accept the said inicdent. After discovering by the company they did not allow my sister anymore to go to work and will just inform her if they already done cheking all their account and know how much she got from the company. After almost a month they notified my sister of the total amount she got from the company and have agreement to settle it, until now my sister is paying the total amount she got from the company.

Ang question ko po hindi kasi dumaan sa due process ng termination ng kapatid ko wala man lang notification kahit nakacommit siya ng kasalana sa kanila or she will be put under preventive suspension. Tama po ba na basta nalang hindi siya papasukin sa kumpanya nila dahil nagnakaw siya? ang nature kasi ng business is club po entertainment bar, sa mga GRO niintindihan namin na kahit iterminate mo basta sila pero paano kung admin staff tama po ba yun? Pangalawa, kahit nature ng business nila ay bar dapat bang may employment contract like regularization contract sa mga admin staff nila? My sister worked for them for more than 1 year and she was not given any contract until she became regular employee and even regularization contract she haven't received from them. Illegal po ba yun? and lastly po nangyari po ang incident na ito February 2011, kung illegal termination po siya pwede pa ba kaming mag file ng case sa NLRC at maghabol sa company nila kahit more than 1 year na ang nangyari?

Thank you po and hoping for your response

2Illegal Termination Empty Re: Illegal Termination Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

attyLLL

i agree that there was no proper process, but if she files a case she can face a criminal charge of falsification or qualified theft.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum