Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I sue an LTO fixer on the grounds of estafa/swindling?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

complain57

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/s - While searching the net, I found a URL that handles LTO problems.

Our transaction started last June 6, 2012 up to this day no definite date as to when will I get the papers which was agreed to be completed in 2-3 days.

Is is possible to file an Estafa case vs an LTO fixer in Mindanao for not completing/delivering an agreed transaction?

I'm from Luzon.The only evidence I have are the text messages(sent by the fixer) and the money transfer documents.

It was mentioned in the text that the LTO Chief is also aware and involved in the transaction. Can I also include this man?

What case can I file against the site that is manipulating this activity. Or is there an agency that I can report this activity? My account was banned when I said I'll post the text messages including the amount for reference because the last time the fixer told me, we still need to wait for 2 months and 21 days to complete.

I'm only asking for the Custom Payment and confirmation of my vehicle which was registered in LTO Mindanao Ext Ofc.

Please help po.

Thanks in advance.

attyLLL

customs payment? did you import a second hand vehicle?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

complain57

Arresto Menor

No sir. I bought the car from a seller in Caloocan which he bought also from an individual from the same location(first owner I think who brought the car in Manila). The unit's registration was renewed last March 2012 in Caloocan with no issues per second seller.I asked him if he have the CP but failed to provide. Next renewal is September 2012, our LTO extension office(central luzon) requires customs payment to cars(suzuki) especially that originated from Mindanao because they know that those units are imported. This is the reason why the fixer was contacted.
Please guide me Sir/s.

complain57

Arresto Menor

Would it make sense Sir to threaten her that I will file a case if she will not complete the transaction as soon as possible?

Thank you,

attyLLL

I think you should try to gather more information and evidence first. i wouldn't include the lto chief with just a text message.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

complain57

Arresto Menor

Actually Sir there were several text messages that she mentioned the lto chief.Anyway, i'll follow your advice sir. If you may allow me Sir to send you via PM the text messages, i'll send it over for your analysis. I have also call recordings.
thanks po

complain57

Arresto Menor

Sir just in case she is really an LTO employee, can I use the " Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum