Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to acquire the tittle of road

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to acquire the tittle of road Empty how to acquire the tittle of road Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

styros

Arresto Menor

Inquire ko lang po mga kuya. kasi yung comunity namin is malaki mga 20 Hectares po. and in every 2 hectares iba iba ang may ari so mga 10 ang may ari. but yung buong title kasi ng Road or yung daan ay nasa isang tao lang. ang problema ay ayaw niya i donate kasi nga daw may mga lumampas daw na mga bahay dun sa road kaya sisingilin pa niya. or ibebenta. but kasi may plano na kasi sa monisipyo yung pinaka community namin so aalisin din yung mga lumampas dun sa talagang plano. hindi lang maayos ayos kasi nga nag mamatigas ang may ari ng road tittle na ayaw niya i donate.

question ko lang po..

possible ba na sapilitan i acquire ng Monicipyo yung tittle ng lot para sa road..

if not ano po ba possible na way na pwede namin gawin? kasi ang hirap po kasi hindi cementado ang daan.

2how to acquire the tittle of road Empty Re: how to acquire the tittle of road Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, through expropriation proceedings.

3how to acquire the tittle of road Empty Re: how to acquire the tittle of road Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 pm

styros

Arresto Menor

kuya pano po ba mag file or mag file lang kami ng request sa monicipyo na mag file ng expropriation proceedings tama po ba?

4how to acquire the tittle of road Empty Re: how to acquire the tittle of road Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

for public use- expropriation by the govt
private use- constitution of servitude/easement

5how to acquire the tittle of road Empty Re: how to acquire the tittle of road Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

styros

Arresto Menor

wow salamat po ng marami.. siguro i'll ask nalang the legal service of the municipal government para atleast malaman nila ang hinaing namin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum