Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: credit card at bpi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re: credit card at bpi  Empty Re: credit card at bpi Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm

ester.cahilig

Arresto Menor

Gud pm po Atty.

Ask ko lang po may dumating na notice of hearing (receb ko, June 21, 2012) from regional trial cour Branch 62, makati city, (totoo po ba eto?) eto po nakalagay dito bank of the phil. island,plaintiff/s, -versus- CIVIL CASE NO/S.101538 (MY NAME) DEFENDANT/S X--------------------------------------------------------X ORDER On motion of the plaintiff's counsel, reset the presentation of evidende exparte on JUne 11, 2012 at 10:00 o'clock in the morning. SO ORDERED GIVEN IN OPEN COUR, MAY 29, 2012 MARCOS C. DIASEN, JR.Acting Presiding Judge (ang question ko po, nakalagay po ito sa brown env. na may nakalagay from Metropolitan trial court etc... (totoo na po ba eto na galing nga sa trial cour? also na notice ko lang po dito June 11 ang hearing tapos dumating po sa akin ng June 21, then may tatak ng post office dated June 15? kung totoo po eto anu po gagawin ko kasi di ako dumating sa hearing date na sinabi nila? at kailangan ko rin po ba ng abogado about this? and then yung utang ko po umabot na po 920,000 na ang alam kung utang ko po ay 90,000 po, Pls i need your advise asap for my peace of mind at kung ano po ba and dapat kong gawin. maraming salamat po, god bless.

also totoo po ba na pag may notice of hearing at di ka dumating at nag pag dala ulit sila hanggang 3x at di ka pa rin dumating or pinansin ang notice nila, totoo po ba na warrant of arrest na ang kasunod po?

2Re: credit card at bpi  Empty Re: Re: credit card at bpi Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

I believe you have to check who received the envelop or the subpoena? and the dates are so complicated. Definitively if that is authentic subpoena you have to attend if not in 3 x , yes the honorable court will issue a warrant of arrest in lue, with your case.

3Re: credit card at bpi  Empty Re: Re: credit card at bpi Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:44 pm

attyLLL

the best way to find out is to call or visit the court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum