Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bukid sinangla to me but also nakasangla sa iba lately lang known

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lingling

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba ang liability ng taong nagsanla ng kanyang farm land din sa akin which i have used din for around 3 years then lately po nalaman ko na may kaso po ang farm land dahil nakasanla din sa iba pala ang farm land na hindi nabayaran. Based on trust sa friend ko who transacted po thes sangla agreement na i will saka the land for five years pag di pa na tubos ang lupa , i will continue pagsaka sa lupa. but sadly, my friend did not consider yung pagkuha ng title sa owner. Not even mentioned sa kasunduan na mapunta ang title sa akin. My friend signed the contract on my behalf but i gave him the authority kasi po siya ang nasa probinsiya ako nandito sa manila. Hindi din ng friend ko pina receive sa may arie ang pera na 150,000.00. But pina receive ko po sa friend ko kasi siya po tumanggap ng pera at binigay sa owner. Much needed advice is appreciated

attyLLL

in my opinion, only civil liability for the loan and damages

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lingling

Arresto Menor

Thank you po for your response in my previous question. Is it advisable that i talk to the person who mortgaged the farm land first about the info that they have mortgaged same property to another person? Can i demand for the return of the loan amount immediately not waiting for the 5 years which will be by 2014. Isn't it that being the person who lent him the amount , i have the right kahit na hindi po ako ang nakapirma sa kasunduan. My friend po ang pinapirma ko sa kasunduan trusting po na mas knowledgeable siya sa ganoon klaseng transaction ng pagprenda ng sinasakang lupa sa kanilang lugar. But , hindi po niya pala protect my right kasi po ang usual practice is talaga to get the land title in exchange with the loan. Sadly, my friend po just admitted the other day na sinabi po ng nagsanla that they are loaning the amount of 150thou para to bawi the title from another person na may utang sila. My friend disclosed it only to me lately na iyon ang sinabi sa kanya noon. Pero di nya sinabi na ganun pala ang usapan nila. Ngayon po wala naman pumipigil sa akin sa pagsaka so far. But nalaman ko lang po na may kaso pala. What are the best actions to take. Apart from it, ang siblings ng friend ko insists na mas may right friend ko kung kanino ipasaka ang land kasi siya pumirma. Kahit alam nila na sa akin ang money. Noong nagpasaka ako sila ang pinawork ko sharing them part of produce but sa akin lahat ang gastos. But nalaman ko na they are not giving me the correct info on produce and that they are getting already part of the whole produce muna. then report to me a much lesser produce then from the reported produce i'll give them their share pa. Kaya i am not actually gaining instead losing pa. Kaya this time I decided na ibang tao na ipagawa ko sa pagsaka. Nagalit sila and said hindi sila pumapayag. I said what gave them the right to tell me who shall work sa pagsaka ng palayan. Very much appreciative po ako for your immediate advice. Thanks po and more power.

lingling

Arresto Menor

Attorney, good day. Would my agreement with my friend na he received the money to lend it to the nagprenda ng farm land and that he is my authorized representative then for the signing of the loan agreement for the farm land suffice to be presented na ako ang nagpautang. apart po from the truth na sa akin ang pera for the sanla agreement. In case po, wala kasi ako kilalang lawyer who can help me, saan po kaya ako pwede lumapit. Thanks po.

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

lingling,

was the agreement written or oral? was the authorization you gave in a form of special power of attorney?

contact a lawyer so that he can see your documents and advise you on how to protect your interest.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

lingling

Arresto Menor

Attorney Joyce, Thank you very much for your attention. Hindi po in the form of a special power of attorney. I just let him sign po na he received the money and he gave to the nagprenda and that he is my representative po to sign the kasunduan made sa barangay kasi po i required the kasunduan to be done first before i release the money. Million thanks to you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum