Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Procedure to correct gender in NSO Birth Certificate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cyrill2012

Arresto Menor

Good pm. I would like to know the procedure to correct gender and also the supporting documents need to present. Thanks po

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

You will need to go to court and file a Correction of Entries case. Evidence to be presented include public documents that reflect your biological gender. Samples include your NBI and police clearance, passport, school records, and the like. Your lawyer will be able to guide you through all the documents needed for the case.

http://www.domingo-law.com

eonnah

eonnah
Arresto Menor

do we need to go to the city or province where the certificate was filed? di ba po centralized n ang files, bkit kailngan p pumunta dun?

may_blossom2005

Arresto Menor

i would like to ask if magkano ang magagastos or may pag asa ba na wla ka mababayaran para sa pag papaayos ng iyong gender.. im female but nakasulat sa aking BC ay Male naka balpen lang pano ba yan.. i lahat po ng nakasulat doon ay sa local at NSO authenticated ay naka typewriter pero sa gender ko nak balpen... how could it happen.. pls i need your advise thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum