Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa and swindling...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa and swindling... Empty estafa and swindling... Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Limcaoco_19

Arresto Menor

Hi there!
I met a friend last August 2011 and proposed that he is selling gadgets coming from BOC (some sort of a back door).. I was amazed because the price is half the original in the market.. Long story short, I deposited an amount of Php136000.00 on his wife's account, NO gadgets was ever delivered to me.. I don't have his address but I have his in-law's address but he's not living there. I have text messages that will prove about our transactions together with his said "contacts".. Also I have the deposit slips that will prove that I have really deposited the money on his wife's account...
Can a deposit slip and text messages be a strong evidence?... What can I file against that person?... How can I file a case without knowing his real address?... Thank you so much for the help...

2estafa and swindling... Empty Re: estafa and swindling... Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Limcaoco_19

Arresto Menor

Pls atty... Help me...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum