Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case shall i be facing?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What case shall i be facing? Empty What case shall i be facing? Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 pm

tormentedguy

Arresto Menor

The scenario:

I was riding a jeep with a 19 year old lady at 12:00 noon. I accidentally touched her breast. Girl freaked out claimed i purposely touched, groped and squeezed it. Filed a complaint at the police station. I was detained for 3 days before a case was filed. I want to know what case shall i be facing and the sentence for it. This is making a toll on me emotionally. Girl came from an influential family and im afraid they will use dirty tactics.

Hope i can have some enlightenment. they are saying frustated rape will be filed.

tnx.

2What case shall i be facing? Empty Re: What case shall i be facing? Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

The frustrated rape case is absurd...hahahah where did they get that..Under our criminal law there is no such thing as frustrated rape...it's either you attempted to rape a person or just consumated the act of rape itself..as rape is commited by having carnal knowledge with another person without her/his consent.

The most that they can file is act of lasciviousness or light coercion..

3What case shall i be facing? Empty Re: What case shall i be facing? Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 am

tormentedguy

Arresto Menor

,, i confer with some people who knows a thing or so about law.. they say that act of lasciviousness will not be possible because there was no for ce or intimadation present as one of the elements needed. The complainant was not a minor too or was unconcious. they are saying unjust vexation. WHat is that? alin mas mabigat?

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum