Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my sss & bir was not paid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my sss & bir was not paid  Empty my sss & bir was not paid Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

ask ko lang po if may habol pa ko sa dati kong employer??

kasi hindi nya binayaran yun sss at bir ko during the 5 years akong nagtrabaho sa kanya.

ang problem ko ay since matagal na po ito last Jan.2010 ang huling kong employment sa kanya ay may habol po ba pa ko dito??

2my sss & bir was not paid  Empty Re: my sss & bir was not paid Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, you may still file a case against your former employer for non-payment of your taxes and sss premiums. money claims may be filed within three years from accrual of the cause of action.

http://www.domingo-law.com

3my sss & bir was not paid  Empty Re: my sss & bir was not paid Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

attyjoyce wrote:yes, you may still file a case against your former employer for non-payment of your taxes and sss premiums. money claims may be filed within three years from accrual of the cause of action.

I already live in manila now but my former employer lives in mindanao, can i file it in manila or does it have to be in the place of where i use to work??

if it has to be in mindanao, masyado ng magastos po at sobrang abala na.

where will i file it in NLRC or at sss & bir respectively??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum