Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

study with paid ojt in uk

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1study with paid ojt in uk Empty study with paid ojt in uk Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 pm

aljhoan

Arresto Menor

good day po!

In my case po nka pirma po ako nang contract for study with paid ojt sa uk.. The consultancy told us during the orientation that we will pay 295k for our papers which we agreed kaya po nag sign kami nang contract kasi sa promo dw nila..the first batch of students are expected to go to uk first week of august..me and my friends decided na second batch nlng kc nag orientation cla last week of May..gusto nmin mkapag prepare bago pumunta don coz we need also to prepare our money.

nalaman q nlng na dhil dw second batch kmi hindi ndw covered nang promo nila so they told my friend that we need to pay 600k at nalaman ko din na sobrang hirap dw nang buhay sa uk.sabi nila nong una na same payment lng din dw f first or second batch.so i change my mind dahil na din nang inconsistent info nila about sa money.

tanong ko lang po what is the best thing to do in regards to the contract.It was also stated that we need to pay 30k if we break the contract. there's still no processing happen dhil kulang pq sa requirements.i dont think they deserve to be paid 30k dahil po sa inconsistency ng info nila..

thank you po! more powers.. Crying or Very sad

2study with paid ojt in uk Empty Re: study with paid ojt in uk Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 am

attyLLL

how much did you pay them as of now?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3study with paid ojt in uk Empty Re: study with paid ojt in uk Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 am

aljhoan

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:how much did you pay them as of now?

wala pa po kaming nababayad..the only thing is if tutuloy pa po kami we will pay 600k++..if hndi po babayaran po namin yung contract na 30k which is masakit din ho sa bulsa..sabi nmn po kc nila same lng babayaran if first or second batch ka..ngaun po hindi nmn nmin alam na mg iiba pala ung amount nila..malaking pera ho kasi ung 600k++ icompare sa sinabi nilang 295k..nakatali ho kami ngaun sa contrata..

4study with paid ojt in uk Empty Re: study with paid ojt in uk Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 am

attyLLL

can i recommend that you study this matter very closely before you decide to proceed. there are companies who have been engaged in this kind of scheme who are now facing cases at the DOJ for estafa.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum