Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what if you established a verbal partnership with someone who now have issues with the company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zach_ballaran

Arresto Menor

Good Morning, I would just like to ask if what are the possible actions that we can take to prevent one person from posing a threath to our newly established business.

Out of trust and goodwill, we verbally offered 5% revenue share to a certain Industrial Partner A provided he will extend support and manpower to our projects. We didn't asked him to sign anything but we relied merely on trust.

Recently, he just started to somehow withdraw his interest on our projects, started to be inactive with our campaigns. We are trying to get in touch with him several times for meetings pertaining to our projects etc but he continously declined and give us reasons that he just can't make it in our meetings.

Now he is posing a grave threath to our business and he is making moves still carrying our name. We want him to voluntarily drop his affiliation with us since he is making noise directly against our company objective. Some advised me to kick him out immediately but others recommend to give him time to explain his actions.

I am worried that if we cannot contain him immediately, he might drag the company into any anomalies in the future. He's been engaging with our contacts in Social sites and we already want to release a public notice that he is no longer connected with us.

With a scenario that no sign off of any agreement what so ever, can we immediately cut his connections with us?

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum