Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

urgent advice please needed...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1urgent advice please needed... Empty urgent advice please needed... Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am

mitch

Arresto Menor

i am separated with my ex-husband but he is still married to me. he works in Saudi & last year he told me he got married after converting as a muslim. can i file a bigamy & concubinage case against him? i also got an email from saudi that him & his wife where terminated for some scandalous act & was sent home yesterday. i was only given a copy of the report made against them it was sent thru my email & i want to know if i can use that copy to serve as an evidence to file a case against him?

2urgent advice please needed... Empty Re: urgent advice please needed... Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:04 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

I have some reservation on the criminal aspect of your case..I doubt a criminal case for bigamy or concubinage will prosper as these act were done outside the philippines..our courts have no jurisdiction to try cases done outside our country..though there are exceptions, I believe bigamy and concubinage do not belong to the exceptions.

You may file a civil case for legal separation or annulment depending on the circumstance surrounding your marriage with your erring husband.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum