Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

debt obligations abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1debt obligations abroad Empty debt obligations abroad Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 pm

yellow flash

Arresto Menor

hello po!

hope you can give me advise po regarding my personal loan and credit obligations during my stay in Dubai.

i had worked in Dubai and was able to borrow money from an international bank there, i was about to finish na po my obligation ko na personal loan, i think 1 more year left until the closure of our company while im on a vacation here in manila. i had thought my company would give me my gratuity pay for several years of service, but unfortunately they didn't and so i did not have money that time to pay the bank...and also i thought if they would give me my gratuity pay it will be sufficient enough to pay my debts.
so after a year the bank contacted me along with the local collector asking for my payment . i soon decided po na bayaran sila on a monthly basis without asking for SOA. from 2008 until last year i was able to pay them on monthly basis (local collector company) then they told me one day na wag nalang po bayaran or ituloy yung utang ko because they told me na nasasayang lang kasi napupunta lang daw po sa interest. kung hindi ko daw mababayaran ng buo yung utang ko then wag ko nalang daw po ituloy ang pagbabayad.... i was able to pay them roughly 80K or more for 2 years i guess....im not so sure po..... and i am also not so sure whether i paid them for my personal loan or for my credit card debt since wala nga po ako kopya ng SOA.

tanung ko po, will i be sued for estafa, because the bank had me sign a cheque for my personal loan? i know estafa is a criminal case, so will it be consider as such?
this international bank also has branches here... will they pursue me on this? what will i do po in case they file a case against me?

Atty. please help me on this... me and my family will very much appreciate your advise. can you also recommend a law firm for this type of case? i don't have resources to pay for expensive lawyers or do you happen to know who could do pro bono?

thank you in advance po Atty.
may God bless you more.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum