Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a mistress like me has a right to protect myelf against public humiliation by wife

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

confusedmomcub

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty,
ask ko lang po kasi naguguluhan na ako. i have 1 kid and married yung dad nya .tapos yung wife nag file ng case ng ra 9262,kasi nag refile yata kasi nahninto yung sustento against sa dad ng anak ko,and im afraid meron po ba akong laban incase mg demanda din sya laban sa akin?how about my child.baka may masamang maidulot din po eto sa kanya kung sakali aabot kami sa korte..

help naman po..salamat

confusedmom

attyLLL

imo, she can file a case for monetary damages against you for interference in their family affairs but nothing more.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

MarkAnthony01

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:imo, she can file a case for monetary damages against you for interference in their family affairs but nothing more.

Good evening po, your advise above, is this applicable or not, in a case wherein the man is not married with his first woman, and the first woman thinks of filing such case to the 2nd woman?

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

It is not applicable in your scenario.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum