Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCORRECT TAGGING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCORRECT TAGGING  Empty INCORRECT TAGGING Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 am

Dadoi

Arresto Menor

hi,

how to take action if the status on my previous company was terminated even if i was not. that would be incorrect tagging right?
what happened is that last feb. i was able to get a job on a financial services company which is a big company however they ended my probationary contract because when they had a background check on my previous company, i was tag as "TERMINATED" though supposed to be my status would be END OF CONTRACT or RESIGNED.
on my previous company, because i am a call center agent, my account was about to dissolve however they transferred us to a different account, on that account there was a assessment that i need to pass but unfortunately i was not able to pass so the contract was ended. however i submitted a resignation letter but because i was already transferred to a different account, it seems like my resignation letter was not valid. so what i expected is that my status would be end of contract but when my company did a background check my status was terminated, so they ended my probationary contract which is unfair because i believe that it was incorrect tagging. i tried to visit the hr but they can't accommodate me, they wouldn't give any response or document that it was their fault. and now i don't have a job because of that. it's very frustrating.
what actions should i take on my situation?

2INCORRECT TAGGING  Empty Re: INCORRECT TAGGING Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 am

attyLLL

write a letter to your previous employer and request a clarification and change of your basis for termination. send a copy to your current employer. include your previous resignation letter if you still have it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3INCORRECT TAGGING  Empty Re: INCORRECT TAGGING Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

Dadoi

Arresto Menor

i already talked to the HR head, she said they can consider however they cannot change the tag because it's the company's prerogative. and i don't have the copy of my resignation letter anymore. though i have a copy/document of my last pay stated that i resigned, i submit that to my current employer but still the concern is about removing of the tag "Terminated". what should i do?

4INCORRECT TAGGING  Empty Re: INCORRECT TAGGING Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Dadoi

Arresto Menor

when my current employer told about that tag, i visit my previous company almost everyday to clarify that, what the HR head did was she send an email to my current employer that they can consider however they cannot remove the tag. i thought that explanation would clarify the issue. when i ask for a document,the paper that i signed before i leave the company, the HR head told me that she cannot accommodate me right away and if she can after 2-3 weeks she will need to look for my files and she's not sure if she can provide that to me because we will need to ask an approval from her boss and still it will take weeks.
i really don't know what to do about my case.

5INCORRECT TAGGING  Empty Re: INCORRECT TAGGING Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:55 pm

attyLLL

keep following up with both companies. hopefully your new employer will relent and realize you were not terminated for cause

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum