Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nbi change of remarks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nbi change of remarks Empty nbi change of remarks Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

canrefuse

Arresto Menor

dear pinoy lawyer,

pwede pa po kaya mabago ang remark na "no criminal record" since dismissed, me court clearances/certificates from the provincial prosecutor, provincial trial court, municipal trial court. Meron ding me affidavit of dessistance ang complainant. Hindi na umabot ng korte ang kaso dahil s dessistance at lumayas ang witness ng complainant. 21 years ago napo ito at 21 years nding nagppbalik balik abroad and Mr ko. Ngayon lng po sya narefuse at ayaw po maniwala ng interviewer ng isang embassy na after 10 days of detention eh nag dessist na ang complainant. Walang counter affidavit dahil nag dessist. Pwede p po kaya kaming umapela s embassy tungkol dito or pwede po kaya kami kumuha ng explanation from the nbi to support his application of temporary work permit?
salamat po at godbless..

2nbi change of remarks Empty Re: nbi change of remarks Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid there is no way to change that because there is indeed an old case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum