Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birthcertificate gender problem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1birthcertificate gender problem Empty birthcertificate gender problem Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 am

bethruelo

Arresto Menor

Sir/Mam

Good day po! ask ko lang kung pano o ano po ang dapat ko gawin sa problem ko sa birthcertificate ko.
According to my bitrhcertificate i'm a MALE na dapat po ay FEMALE.pano ko po mapapabago ito? gaano po katagal ma-process?
Thank you! god bless!

2birthcertificate gender problem Empty Re: birthcertificate gender problem Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:29 pm

attyLLL

that will require a petition to be filed in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3birthcertificate gender problem Empty Re: birthcertificate gender problem Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

bethruelo

Arresto Menor

sir,
ano po ba ung pinakamabalis na way para mapalitan po agad ung gender problem ko?
thank you po.

4birthcertificate gender problem Empty Re: birthcertificate gender problem Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Procure the services of a lawyer to file the Petition for Correction of Entry before the court.

5birthcertificate gender problem Empty gender entry error Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 pm

abby membrebe

Arresto Menor

Hi!
My problem in my birth certificate is Gender Entry Error. What are the procedures to be taken to fix it? and how much will it cost?... Should I fix it through application of affidavit of correction? I need to know how to. I wanted to get a passport, so i think i very much need to fix it soon. Question

I am looking forward for your kind and immediate response. Thank you and GodBless. Smile

6birthcertificate gender problem Empty Re: birthcertificate gender problem Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 am

attyLLL

for a permanent solution, see the answers above

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum