Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internet shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Internet shop Empty Internet shop Mon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

wena

Arresto Menor

I filed a case to the girl who stolen my business worth P150,000. I attended the hearing once on May 24,2012 but the respondent did not attend hearing. The prosecutor asked me for all the documents I heve to prove that I am the real owner of the shop . I provided him all of the copies. I have a hearing again on May 31,2012. What if the respondent will not attend until the last hearing what should I do. i really want her to attend so that we can talk personally. I don't want to waste my time. I want to see her as soon as possible. Can i ask to the prosecutors to help me to go to the house of the respondent to pick her and force her to show up at the court? How long it takes to solve this problem? Thank you so much. Ur answer would be helpful to solve this problem. so stressful

2Internet shop Empty Re: Internet shop Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 pm

attyLLL

you cannot force her to show up. what i don't understand here is if it was yours, how was she able to take possession of the business?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

wena

Arresto Menor

I filed a stafa/ qualified theft case against G.N. on april 27,2012 But until now still dont have resolution.She didnt show up to the first and second hearing.respondent attended the last hearing on May 31,2012. Until 4th and fift hearing she still dont have counter affidavit. Instead she filed a motion and say she didnt received any summons thru registred mail. and she say that she have a high fever during the last/ reseting of the hearing.And she filed a motion to re-raffled to the other procecutor. She have a lot of excuses. I always informed her before i filed the demand letter, i asked my atty to call her first because i want to settle it without filing a case but she didnt see me and just ignore my call. I informed her on email ,every moves sinced i filed a demand letter i always informed her family and her using mobile and facebook. but they just say .. ok u filed ur case and they are just angry to me. Then now they filed a motion saying they dont know they have a case. I have documents here that they know they have a case. My question is what will gonna happen at the next hearing its on July 17,2012. I really want to get my computers she didnt tell me anything if she sold it out already or she is going to return it. She already used it in 5 months. I need ur reply..Thank u so much

4Internet shop Empty Re: Internet shop Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 am

attyLLL

you really should discuss this with your attorney unless you tell us he is negligent. get your money's worth.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Internet shop Empty Re: Internet shop Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 am

wena

Arresto Menor

I discussed this to the PAO at Pasay City on July 7,2012 after I got the motion to inhibit.And they advice me to wait until the next hearing on July 17,2012. I can explain all of this without my Atty. to bring an Atty at the procecutor is Money. Appearance fee is P3000 so I decide not to bring an Atty. I can discuss all of this clearly to the procecutor by myself but I really dont know whats thier plan they didn't tell me anything. I dont want to spend so much money to have an Atty. I want to settle this without spending more money. She is already guilty. And she is just wasting my time. I just wait until the nxt hearing on July 17,2012. Thank you so much... God bless

6Internet shop Empty Re: Internet shop Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am

wena

Arresto Menor

hello sir,the case I filed on April 27,2012 for resolution na po sa first week of septmber. ano po b ang mangyayari sa susunud or gs2 ko po malaman yung step by step after resulution. it takes how many months. resolution is on septmber. what will gonna happen next. i really dont understand.what is resolution?what warrant of arrest?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum