Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

closed Internet shop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1closed Internet shop Empty closed Internet shop Mon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

wena

Arresto Menor

I filed a case to the girl who stolen my business on March 2011. I do attend the hearing once on May 24,2012 but the respondent did not attend hearing. The prosecutor asked me for all the documents I hve to prove that I am the real owner of the shop . I provided him all of the copies. I have a hearing again on May 31,2012. What if the respondent will not attend until the last hearing what should I do. i really want her to attend so that we can talk personally. I don't want to waste my time. I want to see her as soon as possible. Can i ask to the prosecutors to help me to go to the house of the respondent to pick her and force her to show up at the court? How long it takes to solve this problem? Thank you so much. Ur answer would be helpful to solve this problem. so stressful

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum