Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate Resignation Empty Immediate Resignation Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 am

jheck03

Arresto Menor

Im currently working in a Call Center environment where shifts are usually during the night. I want to work during the day and got an offer from a company ( not a call center ) but still BPO. The work is during the day and I was asked if I can start work by June 11.

I am planning to immediately resign since theres no way for me to complete the 30 days rendering period. If I submit my immediate resignation, will the company issue me a COE? since I would be needing it for my new employer.

Thanks.

2Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 am

attyLLL

i recommend you negotiate an exit, else they will withhold the coe

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 pm

jared28

Arresto Menor

good day po.. nahire po ako last monday as quality control inspector sa isang food manufacturing company. nung 3rd day ko po naramdaman ko na sobrang sakit ng likod ko.. malamig po sa loob ng planta, 10degC - 15degC po ang room temperature para mapanatili pong fresh ung pinaprocess na pagkain. nalaman ko po sa doctor ang dahilan kung bakit sumasakit ang likod ko pag nasa loob po ako ng planta, dahil meron daw po ako scoliosis. pwede po ba ako magresign agad agad? kailangan ko pa po ba magrender ng 30 days?

4Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ask for medical certificate form your doctor advising you that you need to resign ASAP..

5Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 am

jared28

Arresto Menor

ok thank you sir..

6Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

andersonandgallagher

Arresto Menor

It is better for you to negotiate.Give good reasons for the resignation such as heath issue or else.If you will do that I think the authority will approve it soon.
Thanks

http://www.andersongallagher.ie/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum