Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family being harrassed by the owner of apartment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dignitycrazy

Arresto Menor

Good day to all!

Let me go straight to the situation. My father has been fired by his employer, who happens to be the owner of the apartment we are living in. Before my father go out of the job, the owner has been charging him of the damages that was accidentally occurred inside the shop (e.g. short circuits, gears broken, etc). Yet my father and I have signed a paper telling her that we will pay the debts we have.

Since the, the owner of the house, has been going here since the day my father was fired, cursing him and accusing him of things that he never did. We have asked her for evidences, but she refused to tell us. She always answered "basta". I have already suffered from palpitations due to those painful and harsh words that she throw into my father.

I just want to find out if we can charge him a case, due to the fact that she has been telling us false accusations against my father. We have here a couple of text messages from her which contains, of course, accusations.

Thanks and more power to all of you!

attyLLL

unjust vexation would be the proper charge, to be filed first at the bgy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum