Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subpoena for Anullment Case.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subpoena for Anullment Case. Empty Subpoena for Anullment Case. Wed May 16, 2012 4:48 pm

d1ngd0ng

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

My wife and I separated in 2005. I went to work abroad in 2006 until now. I have also learned that my ex-wife is currently working abroad since 2008.

I filed an annulment case on April 2011 and the case was filed in the court on Sept. 2011.

Ang problema atty is hanggang ngayon hindi pa po ma-serve yung summon kasi wala pong gustong tumanggap ng summon among my ex-wife's family member.

1 year old na po yung case pero wala pa pong preliminary hearing na nangyayari.

Ano po ang dapat kong gawin?

Salamat po.

2Subpoena for Anullment Case. Empty Re: Subpoena for Anullment Case. Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm

attyLLL

i'm sure you paid good money and you deserve to be properly advised by your counsel. mention publication of summons.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum