Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Providing services to competitors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Providing services to competitors Empty Providing services to competitors Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 am

pedro1612

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I'd like to seek your legal advise on our companies present situation.

We have recently acquired a project from a customer and we are currently working on it.

Another company approached us and would want to partner with us because they need our services to be able to get the deal from their potential client.

The situation is the client they want to get turns out to be a competitor of our client.

We don't have an exclusivity agreement with our present client but we have signed an NDA with them.

The other project is very promising but we don't want to make any hasty actions.

Right now the arrangement is we can partner with this company as long as we don't get exposed so they will be the one to make all the face to face meetings.

Is there any danger here?

Should we partner with this company? If yes what would be the best arrangement?

Your help please.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum