Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child support Empty child support Tue May 15, 2012 8:51 am

abc1699

Arresto Menor

atty, ano po ba ang pwedeng i-file na case sa mr. ko? kasi po hndi sya nagbibigay ng financial support sa anak namin, legal po kaming mag asawa at legal nyang anak yung anak namin.. salamat po.

2child support Empty Re: child support Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Economic abuse under RA 9262. Does he have a valid reason not to give support?

3child support Empty Re: child support Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

attorney, dba incase hindi makapagbigay ng sustento ang lalake ang parents nya ang dapat magcontinue ng support na tinakasan ng anak nya

4child support Empty Legal Support / Advice Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 pm

janice.ian

Arresto Menor

Atty hi, my husband left without a word then just tells me after a day that he no longer loves me and wants out. We have a daughter 3 1/2, he claims he loves her and that he "will support" her but i dont know his cell # - he changed, his work - he changed, and his residence. His side of the family is tolerating this as I see them seeing each other via pictures on Facebook.

I do not trust his verbal words that he will give to her as much as "he can". knowing him being irresponsible and only being good in words and all.

2nd I personally do not want him to interact with our child bec the baby yearns to see him and a few times I had given them the opportunity to talk and when the conversation ended the baby gets into a fit and starts crying - so painful for me since I am the one comforting and consoling her. I have relayed this to him but he doesn't care.

FYI - i have asked him to come home so we could work it out and save the family but refuses and went on eagerly telling everyone he is "single" - we are married - civil.

Others have asked me to demand a support from him as he obviously will be living a happy go lucky life now that he has left me with everything.

Please give me an advice. We have a pending house through pagibig under his name w/c is bound for turnover this year - sept. We also have a car that needs to paid for 5 years, aside from this the rent of the house, groceries, milk and medicine for my daughter and her education for next year as she will be turning 4 already.

I fear that when he says he will give on what he can means that it'll be based on what he prefers to give and not the "due" support needed. My salary is higher than his but with me shouldering everything, it's all break even.

Thank you.

5child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 1:52 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

@zuir26aneehs
Sa ating batas, walang legal na obligasyon ang Lolo at Lola sa kanilang apo. So hindi nila obligsyon sustentuhan ang anak mo.

6child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

@janice.ian
You would like to ask your husband to give support, but do not want to recognize his visitation rights? Don't you think that's outright selfish?

7child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 1:55 pm

janice.ian

Arresto Menor

he left us, isn't that more selfish? may obligasyon siya pa rin d ba? hinde ba igagrantng court na in favor sa amin aftr all ng gnwa nya?

8child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Nope, if you would like to enforce his obligation, you would have to recognize his rights as well.

9child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 pm

janice.ian

Arresto Menor

ibig sbh pwede nya ring kunin ang anak k anytime nya gusto. dahils apagbgay lng ng support? pero most of the time ako nagaalaga at nagbabantay? parang unfair...

if i dont ask for any wold it mean di rin siya pwede magdemand ng rights nya sa anak ko?

10child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 2:42 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Oo. Oo. Ganun talaga.

Not necessarily. Kung nag-ooffer sya ng support at di mo tinatanggap, puede pa rin nyang i_exercise ang kangyang visitation rights.

11child support Empty Re: child support Wed May 16, 2012 7:26 pm

abc1699

Arresto Menor

atty., wla po syang valid reason, basta nlang po hindi sya nagparamdam at hindi nagbigay ng sustento and may anak po sya sa ibang girl at nagpakasal sya sa ibang girl.. malaki po ba ang tsansa kong manalo sa kaso if idemenda ko sila nung girl, dahil sa pagpapakasal nila at pagkakaroon ng anak?? salamat po.

12child support Empty Re: child support Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Oo. In addition to violation of RA 9262, you can also file a case of bigamy.

13child support Empty Re: child support Thu May 17, 2012 10:36 am

janice.ian

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa information atty.

14child support Empty Re: child support Mon May 21, 2012 7:14 pm

abc1699

Arresto Menor

thanks sa time and for the info. that you told us atty... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum