Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

complicated birthcert problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1complicated birthcert problem Empty complicated birthcert problem Sun May 06, 2012 4:36 pm

gercel

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon po atty. ask ko po sana kong pede ko pang papalitan ang surname ng baby ko , nag pakasal kc ko last year sa isang japanese and i was pregnant that time sa bf kong pinoy then ng manganak ako ang ginamit kong surname ng baby ko ay japanese but now ok na kmi ulit ng ama ng baby ko and gusto ko po sanang i changed un surname ng baby ko sa totoong surname nya surname ng totoo niyang ama. anu po bang dapat gawin para mapalitan po amg surname nya at ang nakalagay na father sa birthcertificate ng baby ko is ung sa japanese. help po pls. last jan.2011 lng po ako nanganak..

2complicated birthcert problem Empty Re: complicated birthcert problem Tue May 08, 2012 2:58 pm

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor

Changing of your child's surname is not that easy. Notwithstanding your claim that you were pregnant with your boyfriend when you married the Japanese, the child was born under a supposed valid marriage, and thus, there is a presumption that the child is your Japanese husband's. Hindi mo nabanggit kung nagsasama pa kayo ng asawa mo. Anyway, change of your child's surname would require you to go through the judicial process of adoption and your Japanese husband must give his consent thereto. You would need a lawyer to file in your behalf the necessary petition in court. However, there is no guarantee that the court will grant your petition.

3complicated birthcert problem Empty Re: complicated birthcert problem Tue May 08, 2012 4:59 pm

gercel

Arresto Menor

ACTUALLY.its a case of human trafficking i married that japanese guy para makapunta sa japan using spouse of japanese visa. immitation marriage. then bgo ko makapunta ng japan i found out na pregnant ako kasal na kme ng japanese nun. then sbi ng manager ko ipangalan
ko nlng dn sa japanese ang baby ko pagka
panganak. para daw madala ko dn ang baby ko sa japan.
then nahuli ko japan na FAKE.ang MARriage and i was deported nitong april.lang. then bago ko ma deport
nag divorce na kme dun sa japan. panu po kaya ang dpat kng gawin para maayos ang MGA.papers ko at papers NG.anak ko. natatakot kc ko sbhn na fake ung marriage ko bka pati dto sa pinas makulong dn ako. posble dn kaya na makulong ako.? may alam po ba kaung organization na tmutulong sa KASo ko. wala po kc kong pera pambyad.ng atty.pls po help
me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum