Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complicated Birth Certificate Problem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Empty Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 pm

anjhel17

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just in case you have similar problem here. The are 3 corrections on the bcert:
1) Typo on First Name "Gelli" instead of "Gellie" (Gellie was used on baptismal and school records)
2) Middle Name was used as Surname = Her full name should be "Gellie Tindog Gantuangco" but on the bcert it is Gelli Tindog (placed on the Surname) only.
3) Gender is Male instead of Female

The petitioner requested a copy from NSO and it has 2 pages (front and back copy). On the front copy the father was not declared but on the back copy, the father signed
the certificate.

This is quite complicated that's why I want to first how much will it cost (excluding atty's fee)and aside from the PhP160 on filing petition to the RTC what other fees will it include (overall)?
thanks a lot!

2Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 pm

attyLLL

filing fees plus publication, but cost depends on what newspaper it is assigned to.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Complicated Birth Certificate Problem Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:39 pm

melannierose

Arresto Menor

hello i just wanna have ur advice.. in my nso my full name had no problem..the problem was at my mother's name. It goes like this.
my full name : Melannie Rose Castillano Gingco - correct

Mother's name: Norma Ventuso Castillo - wrong
beacuse instead of castillano it appears Castillo. what should i do?
can i still get a passport?? Sad help pls..Sad

kimberly gale

Arresto Menor

i bADLY NEEDED HELP!Im getting old and i wanna fix this problem i just dont know how.
my sister and i have birthcert. it has a paternity sign at the back that we could use our father surname. but when we get our NSO..we are still on our mothers maiden name. i went back to manila city hall to process this but the LEGAL counsel didt allow us bcoz she told me that my mother is married with his first husband and i discover that my father got married too after a year getting married with my mother. i went home so depressed. we already use ouir fathers lastname since then..what should i do now????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum