Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Receiving Affidavit without signature

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Receiving Affidavit without signature Empty Receiving Affidavit without signature Fri May 04, 2012 7:10 pm

hanson15

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

We just have our second hearing. Upon receiving the affidavit of the lawyer and another affidavit of the witness. I notice why the affidavit of the witness have no signature. Is this considered as void? Or the signature copy of the witness is with judge only?

Thanks,

2014lawyer

Arresto Menor

you may see the records of the case at the court and see whether they were signed. baka kasi yung copy mo lang ang nakaligtaan na pirmahan. ( it happens)

if pati ung records ng case sa court wala pirma. then the affidavit of the witnessess will be treated as mere scraps of paper by with you not having to do anything

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum