Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCOME TAX RETURN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCOME TAX RETURN Empty INCOME TAX RETURN Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am

Ira Raphael Vergara

Arresto Menor

Tulong po sa ITR. Hindi pa rin po binibigay ng company namin ang aming ITR. Last February po nangako sila na ibibigay ito ng 15 then naging 30, pagpasok ng March ganun pa din ang sinabi nila, tapos na po ang April at wala na po silang maisagot sa amin. Hawak po kami ng isang malaking conglomerate at bukod tanging account lang namin ang may problema pagdating sa pasweldo at ngayon parang ayaw pa nilang ibigay ang ITR namin. Dapat po ba may penalty na yung ibibigay nila sa amin kung sakaling ibigay na nila ito at ilang percent po ang nararapat na ipatong. Kung sakali din po anong kaso ang pwede naming idulog sa DOLE para dito. Maraming salamat po at mabuhay.

2INCOME TAX RETURN Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURN Fri May 04, 2012 9:58 pm

attyLLL

make a written inquiry to your HR first to establish that you asked. then you can make a complaint to the bir. i hope you can prove that they committed to file it for you because it is actually your personal obligation to do so.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3INCOME TAX RETURN Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURN Sat May 05, 2012 10:12 am

Ira Raphael Vergara

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:make a written inquiry to your HR first to establish that you asked. then you can make a complaint to the bir. i hope you can prove that they committed to file it for you because it is actually your personal obligation to do so.

Thank you so much for the advise. More Power...

4INCOME TAX RETURN Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURN Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Ira Raphael Vergara

Arresto Menor

Ira Raphael Vergara wrote:
attyLLL wrote:make a written inquiry to your HR first to establish that you asked. then you can make a complaint to the bir. i hope you can prove that they committed to file it for you because it is actually your personal obligation to do so.

It's now August. The last time we spoke to HR they said that all the discrepancies from their 7th computation was zeroed out and we should expect our ITR to be released last July 30th. Nothing happened. My supervisor received an email coming from HR informing us that Payroll and Accounting are again checking their list ALPHABETICALLY without stating a date when will our ITR be released. We spoke to the HR representative and he stated that the COMPANY will be the one to sort out our ITR.

Thank you so much for the advise. More Power...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum