Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motion for Execution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motion for Execution Empty Motion for Execution Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 am

mavD

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

Nagkaroon na ng decision ang DTI Legal affairs... Sabi nila sa akin na magbigay daw ako ng letter ng Motion for execution para maipasa na daw sa sherif yung kasong consumer act of the Philippines...

Ano ba ang dapat ilagay sa letter or format para dito... It's been 2 years na rin kasi and until now eh puro letter lang ang dumating at hindi naman pinapansin ng respondents (delaying tactics)...

Please let me know your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards.

2Motion for Execution Empty Re: Motion for Execution Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 am

attybutterbean

It is better if you refer the drafting of the Motion for Execution to a lawyer near you. Bring with you the Decision for reference of the lawyer. You should also verify with the DTI whether the Decision was served to and received by the other party so that the same can be alleged in your motion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum