Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not complying obligations for pag-ibig.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not complying obligations for pag-ibig. Empty Not complying obligations for pag-ibig. Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

mapennyann.pueblos

Arresto Menor

Hello Attorney,

I would like to ask for an advice regarding my family problem and generally involving my name. My mother's auntie want to bought a house (she is from canada). She wanted to pay through Pag-ibig housing loan, unfortunately she has no account in Pag-ibig. My mother ask me if its ok with me to use my pag-ibig account since I'm not using it, so I allowed them. Our intention was clear and was in good faith knowing the property named to me. Unfortunately, my grandmother stop sending the monthly payment for the house. She did not even reply on my mom's text messages or rather ask my mom to pay temporarily until such time the Pag-ibig send us notices for disclosure in 3 months for not paying the account. My family is concerning about my name not to ruin the record in Pag-ibig. So I tried hard to pay for everything (penalty and interest) and I continued to pay the house in Pag-ibig. I even borrowed money to my workmate and had an interest just to cope up and settled everything. After a year my grandmother went home in the Philippines and with all honesty to her she knows that I continued paying the house and she wanted to get back what she paid before even she knows that her money was already forfeited at the time she stop paying monthly. Unfortunately, I cant afford to pay her anymore due to my monthly obligations. The problem is, they are harassing my mom that we should pay them. But we dont fear because we all have the legal documents. And they wanted to sell the house just to get back there money and even put sign in the house "for sale" without our permission. What is the legal action can we made for my mom's at peace? I'm planning to sue them a payment for every expenses I made and put an interest too since I also suffered at the time i was paying all my debts for that matter. Or if ever they sold the house, I'll get how much money i spend and just paid them whatever the remaining.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soonest

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum